Wi-Fi as a Service:
Based on the subscription model, JD SPECIALIST offers businesses of all sizes and sectors an optimized connection, with continuous flow and without interruption through appropriate tools. This Service is based on the combination of three main elements: infrastructure, software and managed services, all included within the same subscription:
– Infrastructure: all hardware (Access Points), Switches (if applicable), structured cabling and installation materials that are necessary in your implementation.
– Software: network management is carried out centrally, with real-time visibility.
– Managed Services: monitoring and troubleshooting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by JD SPECIALIST as your service provider. In addition to updates and advanced options.
- Cost reduction: Like any service in the Cloud, Wi-Fi as a Service requires much smaller investments by companies for its implementation. In addition, there is no need to spend on maintenance and upgrades. The payment method is monthly, which can help improve your cash flow.
- Flexibility: In addition to being cheaper, the subscription system allows for greater flexibility. They can increase or decrease the resources used according to their demands. The service is fully scalable, i.e., we conform to your needs, for example, on dates where the demand for the service may be higher, such as high season dates.
- Optimising the customer experience: With Wi-Fi as a Service, the company does not need to worry about periods of unavailability and connection drops. JD SPECIALIST will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the service provided. That way, any problem is quickly solved by our specialized engineers.
- Enhanced security: With this service you don’t have to worry about outsiders accessing your corporate network and even making use of bandwidth, only authorized people or devices will be able to access your Wi-Fi connection. If your economic activity has as main object the attention of the public, we can define multiple ways of connecting so that only your customers make use of the Internet service.